WHAT IS IMMERSIVE VIRTUAL REALITY?
THE ADVANTAGES OF A 3D VIRTUAL EVENT
Trade shows, Congress, Shopping Center and more
- It prevents you from postponing your event due to force majeure as it is currently happening.
- With a limited budget, it allows you to reach multiple potential clients.
- It allows you to attract new customers, regardless of their geographic location.
- It allows the participation of entrepreneurs of any level and size due to its low cost.
- It allows you to contact new suppliers and strategic allies for your business.
- It allows you to interact in real time with your prospects.
- Your event can be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Create a fresh, modern, technological and avant-garde image for your company.
The interaction in real time of some avatars with others, brings everyone closer to each other and generates the face-to-face effect despite there being a real distance. The avatars communicate with their own voice or in writing and accentuates the effect of the virtual image of each participant.
HIGHLY REALISTIC 3D ENVIRONMENTS
3D environments, with very real simulations, produces an immersion effect as if the participants were in a face-to-face event.
SIMILARITIES WITH FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING
It includes the advantages of face-to-face training (synchronous student-teacher interaction in real time) and distance training (does not involve travel).
EXAMPLE OF A 3D VIRTUAL TRADE SHOW